August 22, 2013

bluum August 2013 "Giggle Monster" (8 month old) review


Bluum is getting better at the whole delivery thing. By the time I see my tracking number, it's finally on it's way to me! This time, they used Fed-Ex tracking and I feel is much more reliable than USPS or DHL for that matter.
Another note: I don't know what or how bluum picks what people get. I have this habit of googling the crap out of all the boxes that bluum sends. Looking for the same themes and things like that. But, even if someone gets the same theme, they get different things. (Which was a good thing since I was afraid that maybe I was going to the same thing I got the month before...yikes.)
Anyway, on to the review!

This month's theme is "Giggle Monster". Between you and me, E is more like just monster. O.O DON'T MESS WITH HER AND HER FOOD.

Happy Family Happy Munchies Rice Cake - Apple: ($3.00):
The first time I got anything from this company was through Citrus Lane in their toddler box back in May. And it was pretty good. E has been in the habit of chewing (yes, it's funny seeing her chew with no teeth) a lot of different foods so this is something I know she will definitely consume and I will have to buy more.

Razbaby Snack Pack ($7.00):
This just saved me hours of headaches looking something similar to this. I already use the NUBY formula dispenser but the unfortunate thing is that if you don't twist the knob part just right, it'll spill formula into the other compartments and I'm through with that mess. This also separates into 3 little packs so this will also be convenient for long times that I am away from E (rare but it happens).

Little Learners Snuggle Bunny book & plush toy ($13.00):
Toys for E = welcomed. Plus it brings a book, JD also enjoys it because since he already understands most of the actions that the little bunny does in the book, he likes to mimic them which is frikin cute as hell. He really likes doing it with this book and that makes my heart melt and I hope he never grows up :(

Dreambaby Rainbow Outlet Plugs ($4.00):
Another item that was on my "to buy" list. I don't know where I leave those damn little plugs after I take them off! So in my forgetfulness I am left with a few open outlets. E is already kind of doing those little military crawls so I am deeming that a mobile baby and getting the house baby-proofed ASAP.

Funktion Clutch ($39.00):
My oh my. First off, I did not expect such an item to show up in this month's box. I really like it, then again I'm a sucker for purses and clutches. It's perfect for those rare Ladies Nights with a few moms that I hang out with and I can't wait to show it off :P

Luna Fiber Bar Vanilla Blueberry ($2.00):
Before I could even get a picture of it, both Edward and JD were staring at that bar waiting to get a piece. So, I didn't get a change to try it but heard it was great! -.-

The total value for this box is $68.00 versus the $25 I paid for the box which is a great deal :)
I know that a lot of people have been having issues with their boxes and things like that according to their FB page, but from the looks of it, bluum is on top of all those problems and trying very hard to fix all those issues. That's a plus in my book, more of a reason to at least try them out :)





Disclaimer: Links on this blog are referral links (unless otherwise noted). You and I will both be rewarded for accepting the referral = awesome-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!