August 22, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

It's time for another edition of Thursday Thoughts over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom! You know, where I rant about the things that are going on or those random thoughts that could occur to me :P

~ OMGOSHOMGOSHOMGOSH, what a wonderful thing to wake up to! I get an email from the lovely host herself telling me that I won the raffle for a Zoku Quick Pop Maker and Slush & Shake Maker:
Winner is me!
Hahaha, I couldn't believe it and it seriously made my day :D

~ Also, thing number two that made my day: have you done some googling today? This should be a word by now. If you haven't, then you're missing out on one of my favorite Beethoven pieces. <3

~ E is already cutting her first tooth! Is that how you say it, "cutting"? Anyway, the point is, her first tooth is coming out and my poor nipples have already suffered the consequences this morning. D: I never had the biting problem with JD so I may have to look into ways to get her to stop before it gets out of hand...Suggestions?

~ Remember my procrastination? And remember I said today is a good day? Maybe I didn't say it out loud here but I have been saying that today is a pretty good day. I ordered my International Edition books (which btw come from Malaysia) on Monday and 2 out of 3 came in already! What else could go right today? :D Edit: Upon actually opening the paks, turns out they packed 2 books in one pak so I got all my books for next week!

~ I was recently complimented on how my legs have been looking. I really hate my legs because I was once told that my legs were fat and I never wore shorts since then. Which I should've ignored them from the get-go because I have dancer legs and have had them forever. <.< But since I started CF, my legs have become a little more defined and it's a noticeable change. All I need is a serious tan or some color to the pearly white-ness that is me. xD

~ The countdown to my birthday continues and I still can't make up my mind on what I want to do. This is essential though: presents and cake and drinks. :3

That's it for now, what are your thoughts today?




4 comments:

  1. When your baby bites while nursing...break the latch, firmly say "No!" or "No biting!". I waited 10-30 seconds before I allowed my son to relatch, and then you just repeat it as needed. Luckily I was only bitten 2-3 times. Be careful when you nurse a sleepy baby though, as they can bite accidentally when they are done. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is the first time I encounter this and I don't wanna stop nursing because she's biting D: what a horrible way to end such a beautiful thing...

      Delete
  2. That slushy maker is AWESOME!!! you are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!