May 23, 2013

Citrus Lane May 2013 Review (42 month old)

May 2013 box

 This box was significantly bigger than the one for E. I was like Oh gosh, maybe they have more things in here??? Alas, it wasn't the case...but still I couldn't wait what was in store for JD.


Green Toys Pizza Parlor ($27.99):

Here's my baby enjoying his new toy
 New toys for JD? That's always a win. Sure, he loves his cars and robot toys and whatnot. But there's something about these kind of toys that kids absolutely love. After a while, he was even pretending that he has his own pizza parlor! Yummy pizza!

Barefoot Book We All Go Traveling By, Paperback with CD ($9.99):

I don't think I have ever gotten a book that comes with a CD for JD. But, I'm willing to try it out. JD loves books, I love to keep adding to his collection of books so he can enjoy.

Happy Munchies Veggie and Fruit Crisps ($3.99):

I have THE pickiest little eater. I know that it's an age thing but it's frustrating when he won't try anything new. I like finding sneaky ways to put healthy food in his diet. This can also be a solution. I haven't had him try it out yet but much more sooner than later. (Edit: The crisps were a success! They are actually pretty good.)

Moravian Lemon Cookies 1 oz ($1.99):

Who doesn't love cookies? Unless you are not from this planet, then you love cookies. Any type. Doesn't have to be chocolate chip. America just loves a good cookie. Can't wait to have this with some vanilla ice cream :9

The box is totaled up to a $43.96 value which is a plus. I probably liked E's box WAY more (personal taste) but this works for JD and always getting a little something for me isn't all too bad. ;)


Wanna try it out? Click here for $10 off your first box.



- Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!