August 23, 2013

It's Friday, y'all!

Ok, I don't normally say "y'all" but it seemed like something that fit with "It's Friday"! ...Or am I wrong?

SO happy Friday to you all, there's a few things on my mind today...

When isn't there any?

- First and foremost, Ben Affleck as the new Batman.
courtesy of nerdist.com
Can I just say: I am neither for or terribly against it. I mean sure, it's weird seeing Holden (See: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back) becoming the Dark Knight himself, and I don't necessarily agree that he would be a perfect candidate for Bruce Wayne. But like all movies, we just have to wait and see what the future holds. 
This is some big ass shoes for Affleck to fill and the internet is not a kind place ATM(*).
Observe, Exhibit A.
- I am seriously thinking about going on a trip to Target soon. Since Fall is upon us soon, the bikini and swimwear/outerwear are going to be on the clearance rack. Meaning more savings = more yummy drinks on the cruise. 
I swear I am not an alcoholic.

- This is my last weekend where I will be worry-free. I start classes again this Tuesday. yikes. I am sort of looking forward to it since I am just THAT much closer to graduating with my Bachelor's. But I'm pretty sure that I will be so much happier once I am in December. (end of the semester)

So, until Monday my fellow bloggers/readers :)





(*)At the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!