July 24, 2013

Unmentionably Cheeky July review

Unmentionably Cheeky is a monthly subscription service for your intimates delivered right to your door. Now, this is the second month I have subscribed to this and I have not yet regretted it! For $8/month + free shipping, this is a steal!
Black packaging this time
First look with that familiar purple wrapping
Although there is no tracking number involved (and boy, do we love those tracking numbers), it ships pretty fast and gets here almost as soon as you realize that you were charged (ships via USPS). No lie for those who do not check your credit card statements daily like you would a morning newspaper.
Like last month, they had a combination of lacy, thong-like and regular undies with lace. And as always, all of them are "cheeky" and fit well to size (plus a little wiggle room for those curvy girls).
I know that Victoria's Secret has those cute little underwear and I always use my "get one free panty" voucher whenever it comes to the mail...plus 7 for $26 isn't all that bad. But for those who need to be pick and choosy about what they spend on, this is not a bad deal!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!