June 18, 2013

Unmentionably Cheeky June review

Unmentionably Cheeky (or UMCheeky) is a monthly subscription for your unmentionables delivered to the privacy of your own home. Which, of course works for those who are a bit shy when it comes to panty shopping. (I do not have that problem, the problem comes when I am caught IN the panties. Right?)
Discreet packaging, nice.
It is delivered via USPS but surprisingly, it came to my apartment faster than expected. This is a plus in my book already! I think I ordered it on a Thursday and I got it Monday. Yeah, that's pretty fast.
There's no introductory card, this is more like a postcard of some sort... 
Nicely wrapped in purple. Still pretty discreet...
When I opened the wrapping, my first thought was "Ooooo, how cute!".
1. This one is very lacy which is super cute, I love it. I had to try it on. (It wouldn't be much of a review if I didn't right?) I was scared that a small was going to be, you know, small. But nope, it's a bit stretchy for my child-bearing hips and fits very nicely. I'm not a big fan of pink, by the way. But it's nice :)
2. Move aside granny panties, lace and low rise are the thing now! I didn't mention this before but they are soft! This one was a little less stretchy but still comfortable. Cheeky, as promised.
3. This last one is kinda like a thong. To be honest, I didn't mind even if I don't really like thongs in particular, I'm more of a boyshorts kind of gal. Not uncomfortable where it rides up, thank god. One of my biggest concerns I'm afraid. :P

All in all, this was great. I really liked the material, it's a little stretchy which is good for me. For $8 (and free shipping), I'd say I got my money's worth rather than buying at Victoria's Secret. (although I do take advantage of those free panties cards in the mail!) I think the prices may go up soon ($11 regularly), so take advantage!





Disclaimer: All links (unless otherwise noted) are links to their respective website. I was not compensated for this review, all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post! I actually signed up after reading your review. I was a little hesitant at first!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!