July 23, 2013

Manic Tuesday

Such a manic week I've been having (and it just started!):
  • On Saturday - ipsy, unmentionably cheeky AND bluum (le gasp, i know) made it to me. So I have a few reviews to write this week which is great! I like reviews :) Helpful for myself and for other people that stumble unto my blog
  • This week is also Edward's toughest work week. He's been working double shifts since last week Friday and it sucks :(
  • I jumped back onto the Citrus Lane wagon for next month. I had a credit for referring and I decided to use it :P Woot woot!
  • T-minus 33 days until I start the fall semester at FIU and I am sort of bittersweet about it.
  • JD and I have been at each other's throats the past couple of days. I know, I'm no better. I'm fighting with a three year old...don't judge me.
  • I finally snagged myself a bag of trail mix at Wal-Mart and I couldn't be happier! It's about time too. I need some good snacking habits.
  • Oh, did I mention I spent the weekend with my in-laws? -cue the dramatic music- It's not all that bad, but I don't know. Is it an in-law thing? I get chills when I know that the in-laws are coming. <.< Please tell me that I am not the only one.
  • Crossfit kicked my butt yesterday. Our workout was the same as today's WOD for the CF games, the Naughty Nancy.
  • Also, I have been re-evaluating the whole blogging thing. As I have posted on many other link-ups, I am trying to find my voice on the vast world of the interwebs. I have a lot to say but I need a way to organize myself for this whole ordeal. Maybe come up with a list of topics? I am not any sort of guru, I have no idea what I am good at. I only browse stumbleupon and reddit like you would your morning paper. And I am a mom, which as you all know is already an occupation in itself. What do you think?
Happy Tuesday readers :D
Disclaimer: Most of these links are referral links. Meaning you click them, you get rewarded and I get rewarded for awesome-ness. It's a win-win! Otherwise, they are links to their respective website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!