July 25, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday again?! You know what this means, another link up with Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!

- I am exhausted from yesterday's WOD ("Grace")! Those kettleball swings may seem nothing at first but the next day is usually the killer D:

- I spoiled myself a bit last week and gave in to the JustFab BOGO sale. I did a no-no by buying jeans online...but I didn't really go too crazy for any other shoe <.< well, at least they have a kick-ass exchange system from what I have been told.

- I am still working on a few reviews that should be coming up soon, so that has my hand tied these days.

- My dad and I were watching the Crossfit Games and seeing these 60+ women doing Crossfit made my mouth drop. I can't imagine doing that sort of thing at such an age. @.@

- Edward is finally going to take a few days off from work so we are planning out a nice 3 day trip. Gotta keep a close eye on that hurricane coming our way though...

- The royal baby is all the rage right now. George Alexander Louis. I really can't help (thanks to Reddit) but think of this:
I probably messed you up too.

That's it for now, what's on your mind this Thursday?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!