October 24, 2013

Thursday Thoughts...and a little bit of everything in between!

Boy, oh boy! It has been a while blogging world! But I feel refreshed and ready to start writing again :)

- I just got back from vacation on Monday and I was ever so sad that it was over. :( 3 day cruises are not enough! You get a taste and you want the whole cake! Err, ship in this case.

- JD has been tantruming a lot more often now ever since I got back...before it used to be a tantrum when I picked him up from daycare and it did a whole 180 and he cries when I drop him off at daycare. I feel so guilty that I had left him behind and now I feel like he thinks that I might leave him again. Any tips? I know it's a stage and reassure him every time I drop him off that I am coming back...but anything else I could possibly do?

- The best part of coming back is seeing that I have a stack of boxes just for me to open :) Bluum and ipsy reviews will be coming up shorty ;)

- I think I might just post some of the stuff I saw or did during my little mini vacation for those of you who want a little peek at the wonderful world of cruising. I know I did research and wanted to know a little about it before I went on my cruise. I think I want to contribute to such an insight. Plus, gives me an excuse to go ahead and show off our vacation pictures :D

- Also included in my coming home package (tantrums and subscription packages), my little E got pretty sick and had a very persistent fever...so I was pretty sleep deprived (adding to the already deprivation I had from the night before!).

- Does anybody catch up with SVU? I can seriously say that this week's episode was pretty intense and Barba once again proves that he is one of my favorite ADAs on the show (next to Alex).

- Few shows that I am currently trying to finish/catch up:
           ~ Attack on Titan: If you haven't seen this show and you love watching some anime, this is probably one of the must-see ones. I think I may even get into the manga and that's going to keep me busy for quite some time. (It's an ongoing series :O)
           ~ Grey's Anatomy: I am still on season 9. I think I may be, like, halfway done to then start season 10.
           ~ Downton Abbey: I found out they are re-airing the 3rd season in December. So this is makes the list! Cannot wait :D

What are your thoughts? Join the link up :)
TTGood copy

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links. Unless otherwise noted.




2 comments:

  1. I bet he'll get used to daycare again in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has tantrums when I pick him up now. He is fine until I say we have to put his coat on. The kid hates coats! But when it is 35 degrees outside, yeah, you've gotta wear it! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!