October 14, 2013

How well do you know...?

I have not done this link up in a LONG time. I stopped like maybe a month ago...?
Anyway, I have decided to pick it back up because I think I really wanted to and plus I need something to keep myself from going crazy with the idea of JUST schoolwork. 0.0
"Random facts about your other half."
...Or maybe I like these topics this month? It took me a bit of time, the entire week mind you, to just sit and start listing EVERYTHING I know about Edward.

1. He does not like drinking something hot when eating something hot. Strange? Just a bit. But I took note of this from back when we were dating. I don't even ask if he wants a cup of coffee with his breakfast. Only if it's a bowl of cereal.

2. His lifelong dream is to see Japan. I know this because we share this dream. Japan and all its beauty.

3. He's always wanted to play in a band. Maybe this is most punk rock guys' dream...but I definitely know that this something he wants to do. With that being said...

4. There's a long list on everything he wants to do. It's the equivalent of "the flavor of the week". He always finds something new that he just HAS to do. Name it, it's probably on there.

5. He's not Edward when he is hungry.

6. He gets in a bad mood if the house is a mess. But I mean, a bad mood. He'll call me out on everything that is not clean/organized.

7. He knows a whole lot about nothing. This is very true. He is the wikipedia on random facts and could probably do very well on a trivia game show.

8. He's a generous drunk. (those rare times that he does drink) It's when I know that I may have to start telling everyone that it's getting late and we have to go home because he might just wipe out the bank account trying to show everyone a good time or refill your drink.

What can you say that you know about your spouse? Link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!