October 27, 2013

Sunday Social -- Week 21

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
I never dressed up as a child. I never even went trick-or-treating. I think maybe once. My mom then had a crazy moment and told me never again. I think it may have been because of the religion thing...
2. If you could go back to your childhood and dress up as something, what would it be?

I would dress up as my favorite Disney princess Aurora or Belle. Just because I can.
3. What was your favorite Halloween costume as an adult?

I dressed up as a vampire once. This was in 2008 (the first time I ever got in costume mode like ever). Had the freaky contacts and everything. It was amazing and I looked amazing ;D
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?

All the chocolate. My son goes trick-or-treating and I snatch a lot of the chocolate bars. You know, to be sure they are safe to eat.
5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?

The first time I celebrated Halloween. I was an adult but regardless, I had fun dressing up and dancing the night away.
6. What is your favorite scary movie?

The Saw movies. I mean they are not horror, more like gore-y and creepy. I have 1-7 in my DVD collection. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I picked the Saw movies too! :)

    Leanne - stylishlydeployed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!