October 28, 2013

bluum September 2013 "Let's Practice Standing!" (9 month old baby)

Yes, I realize how late this review is. At least I posted it! Better late than never. This month's (october) will be up soon, keep on the look out!

Shipping for this box was actually pretty fast. Can't complain. I got my tracking number and next thing you know, my mail lady is dropping this off at my doorstep. Awesome.

For those of you who are not familiar with this subscription, bluum is a monthly subscription box curated with products depending on the stage or milestone that your child is in. Products for baby and for mom.

First look

Bumpkins Starter Bib ($4.95):
This is actually my favorite bib that I have used for E. Waterproof, easy to clean...what more could a mom ask for? I have one similar to this from Koala Baby but it is not really NOT that easy to clean... This one wipes down quickly...even after mealtime.

Susan Brown's Baby Cleansing Cloths ($14.00):
Lightly scented, soft to the touch. I didn't really use it for myself although this was considered one of the "mom" items. I used it more on E for those little wipe downs when she'd make a mess and it didn't irritate her skin so I'd say that this is also baby friendly.

Priddy Books Baby Play Day ($13.00):

My favorite part of this book is the little tabs that you see above ^. Great for those little fingers and it's very bright colored so E can spend hours just looking at the book. JD loves it too so I consider all the books I get from blumm a twofer.

Bumkins Divided Plate - Cat in the Hat ($6.95):
JD saw this and declared it "his plate". Not for E because she's a baby. shrugs What can I say? She prefers throwing it off her high chair and finds it hilarious. JD, on the other hand, actually uses it for its intended purpose. He likes his food separated and likes all the little dividers. Plus he likes the show. Another twofer I'd say.

Redex Udderly Smooth Cream 2 oz ($1.99):
Another "mom" item. I am not a big cream person but I have used this cream on my husband's feet... Resulting in silky smooth feet. lol It's texture is more like water and not so oily so it sinks into the skin very quickly. So I'd say this works for people who don't like the sticky feel of cream.

Child's Play Mulberry Bush ($6.00):
Probably not my favorite item from this box. I don't really use CDs...at all. Plus this is a rhyme that I am familiar with but I wouldn't say was a staple in my childhood. -.-

Total value of this month's box: $46.89. The CD was probably the only thing that I found that I would not use at all but other than that, I never really argue the value of the box because I really do get a good bang for my buck every month. :)

Try it out!

Disclosure: There are referral links in this post, unless otherwise noted. I don't know if people really read these sort of things anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!