October 6, 2013

Sunday Social -- Week 18

1. What were you like in middle school and high school?
I was a very awkward child in middle school and it carried over to high school up until my sophmore year. Then I was the girl all the (nerd) boys wanted. I guess after moving to 3 different high schools, it was like a fresh start for me every year. Left a lot of broken hearts. lol
2. What were your favorite pastimes?
At the high school stage, I'd like to just read my little young adult novels and listen to music.
3. What songs were you obsessed with?
Omg. I would have to go WAY back for this. But it would have to be a mix from Alternative Rock to anything from the 80's. (I had a very broad taste)
4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?
I had no fashion taste to begin with D:
5. Who was your celeb crush?
I never had one. It's not until now that I realize that I have an actual celeb crush. (JGL!)
6. What was your favorite movie?
Is and always will be Hook. But there's a whole lot more to that list but if I had to pick one...

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!