September 27, 2013

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
Since I haven't posted in a LONG while...I decided to participate in this week's Friday's Letters. 

Cheating? Maybe. But I don't mind. I pass by her blog a lot and I love seeing her new bundle of joy :D

Dear Friday, you are the last Friday of the month and this also means that I am one week closer to my cruise <3 Excited? You bet your happy ass I am.
Dear Carnival Cruise, I am excited to finally get to see what the fuss is about cruising that makes people go crazy for. It's the all-you-can-eat, isn't it?
Dear E, you are getting so big I can't imagine what it's going to be like when you are talking and walking around like your brother. I love seeing how he makes you so happy and how excited you get when he comes back from "school". It brings tears to my eyes...
Dear JD, you are such a great big brother and such a good little (oops, big) boy. You are such a sweetheart and such a great kid and I'm not just saying that. Seriously. You're great. I am one lucky momma.
Dear Edward, I love you. That is all.
Dear me, you should stop slacking from your workout mode. One whole week without stepping foot in the box*, shame. You bring shame!
Dear Breaking Bad, I am one episode away from being completely caught up until your series finale. Can I just say, your creator, is the devil.
Dear SVU, WHAT A GREAT EPISODE. WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START THE SEASON.

Happy Friday readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!