September 8, 2013

Sunday Social -- Week 14

1. What is your favorite fall activity? 
I think hands down, I love the pumpkin carving. I've done it EVERY year with Edward since we got married and it's been a tradition ever since.  JD loves it and loves it even more since last year when he got to scoop out the insides (not my favorite part actually)

2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
I am a Dolphins girl by default. I have followed them since I was a little girl and still been a fan since then. None of that bandwagon business for me, GO FINS!

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
I live in Miami, the fall doesn't exist really. But I do like that it gets a few degrees chillier (I mean 80 degrees by midday).

4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
Boots, boots and more boots. I also like it when I get to keep my cardigan on all day. I cannot wait for such a day!

5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Halloween with E. Oh I cannot wait to see that kind of costume I am going to put her in! I am thinking a little strawberry. Or maybe even this:
via
I'd die from the cuteness and the nerd inside me will melt.
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
See Question one. Other than that, I like Halloween just to see the kids trick-or-treat which is also a tradition in our household.

Happy Sunday readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!