September 6, 2013

Five on Friday...and MORE!

It's Friday! Oh my...I can't believe this week has passed by so quick! It seemed like so long ago that I was waiting for my birthday and now I'm officially 24 as of Sunday!

You're a baby!

So I'm told. But that doesn't bother me. I've always been the baby of every group of people I'm in. It's weird to be the oldest one @.@ I've already got that problem with being the oldest of 3.

My birthday/labor day weekend consisted of BBQ, beach, presents, cake and milestones! My baby E has officially started standing up (grabbing on to something of course) and she's unstoppable! She's also got her second tooth popping out so you all know what that's like: drool central.

On to my Five on Friday for this week:

{ONE}
I am LOVING my new coffee maker! As I have mentioned in previous posts, I was resorting to making coffee the old fashioned way, which meant that I wasn't having any coffee some mornings due to rushing out the door. Then birthday morning, BAM! I've got myself a new coffeemaker! I am in love!

Who wants a coffeemaker for their birthday?

ME.

{TWO}
My munchkin JD. He's been so patient with me and so loving...it's unfathomable how much a child loves their mom. Because I know I love him from heaven and back <3

{THREE}
Date Nights <3 This is so important as a couple to get away from it all for a bit. Although we came home before 12 (damn, I think it was even before 10), we enjoyed a little bonding time with each other. I think he's more than aware of how chattery I get after a couple drinks. Oops. lol

{FOUR}
via ipsy website
OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH! September is my favorite month because Fall is near and because it's the month I was born in. I love love LOVE the spoilers (I will post those up soon) and the bag is a sapphire blue which is the birthstone of the month. I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE THAT BAG IN MY HANDS!

{FIVE}
Shame shame shame on me for not catching up yet! D: I know that it's pretty repetitive: drama = someone dying + someone has sex + something traumatic happens to important character.
So sue me, I like watching it especially in my down time. But more importantly than me missing out is SVU coming VERY VERY soon. 
via tumblr

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!