September 5, 2013

Citrus Lane August 2013 review (8 month old)

I found out that I have a credit for referring people to Citrus Lane and I got so excited! You all are reading and (you new readers out there) actually do click my referral links.

-cries- You guys rock! 

Just kidding, I don't cry but seriously, you guys are awesome. :)

Edit: Yes, it took me a real long time to get this review in but at least it's now up!


First look


Barefoot Books Cleo's Color Book: 
This is always a welcomed item in our home. E's EXTREMELY interested in anything that has a lot of colors and JD, well. Let's just say I love seeing them two look over the book although JD gets mad at E for drooling over the book. lol

Rich Frog Little Stackers:
My only complaint is that those little stackers don't stick together very well after a while. But not like my daughter really cares about that. It's just something new for her to put in her mouth.

Amen to that.

She likes watching her big brother stack it and then have it just fall over a little afterwards. Hilariousness ensues.

Clean Well All Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes:
Germs, germs, germs everywhere! This is such a great item, I mean I make sure that JD has a healthy habit of keeping his hands clean but this is also a fun way to keep those hands clean when I can't find the anti-bac bottle. Or better yet, for E's toys/teethers when they fall to the floor.

Ah Goo Baby Baby Bottle Strap:
I got this similar item in my bluum box last month but I think I may like this one better than the other 2 that I got. It's much more colorful than the plain orange one and green one.

Eek, point to Citrus Lane for taste.

Weleda Baby (SAMPLE) Diaper Rash Cream:
I got this in my June bluum box but a full sized one. Tsk tsk, this is one point to bluum on that. It's not creamy like Hipoglos or Desitin, a little too watery but it does work effectively and fast too.

I also received a code for FabKids for a free outfit (only pay shipping!) which I cannot wait to use :) I didn't do a cost on this month's box but overall, I didn't totally dislike this box, it had things that did make it superior to bluum, but I'd stick to my current box preference because I've been super happy with it.

Wanna try it out? Click here for my referral!


Disclosure: Links on this post may be referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!