July 26, 2013

blumm July 2013 "Look Who's Sitting!" review

For those first learning about bluum, it is a subscription box for babies with 4-5 full sized items plus a little gift for Mommy. It is put together according to age and milestones for $24.95/mo with free shipping. This month's theme is "Look who's sitting" which of course E has already started to learn how to master this milestone! One step closer to standing. (Oh boy.)
Last month, I got the tracking number pretty late and I didn't get the package until like the first week of July. Bummed me out, especially after I saw that they had already charged me for this month's box. Aggravating, I know. But this time, I got my tracking number the day after I got it for ipsy. Brownie points for you bluum!
First look
Info card
Little Learners Bathtime Book & Duck Toy ($10.00):
Toys. Always a plus in my book and I was looking into some bathtime toys for E since now she doesn't feel the need to stay still when she's in the bathtub. This is super cute and it comes with a little squirting rubber duck!

mOmma Teether Penguin ($6.00):
As soon as I had this in my hands, I sterilized it and popped it into the freezer. E is still teething so this is a lot of help for her poor swollen gums. Perfect for her little tiny hands! She likes this one better than the butterfly teether my mom bought for her. Hmmm.

Kellytoy Travel Pillow Chum Friends - Parrot ($15.00):
E is not amused by this pillow. Plus I was a little concerned when I saw that this pillow loses a lot of its "fur"...so I gave it to JD since he doesn't put things in his mouth anymore. We keep it in the car for those small cat naps that JD takes in the car. Perks of having two kids! ...but why a parrot???

Ella's Kitchen - Carrots/Apples/Parsnips ($1.89):
I can't wait for E to try this out! I am still being very careful with the things I feed her since she is still trying out new solid foods, but once she's in the clear, this is one of the very next things I'll have her try. I know JD LOVED those little pouches. But I know that they sell reusable pouches so I can make my own blend of things E likes. For now, we'll stick to the disposable ones.

Booginhead Sippigrips Green and Orange ($7.50):
Why green and orange? No idea. Why not pink? Whatever. This, however, is a godsend. I don't know how many times I've had to pick up E's little toys and rattles off the floor and not be able to give it to her because they are yucky from a floor that god knows what passed through there??? Once she moves on to sippy cups, this too shall be the biggest help. I give it thumbs up.

Ella's Kitchen Puffits - Raspberry and Vanilla ($0.75):
I was here hoping for the little box as shown on my email but instead I see a little bag. Hmm. Not too happy about that. False advertisement! lol Regardless, E has already started munching on little puffs that I buy at the supermarket (Gerber brand) so this is just an addition to her snack collection.

Tranquil Force Headband ($8.00):
I don't normally wear headbands, but maybe after getting this, I might. Very comfortable, very soft and stretchy. Not too crazy about the pattern but the point is it fits on my big head. lol Here's their website to look at the different patterns they have.
Forgive my crazy hair day.
There was also this little pamphlet about reading to your child that I didn't include in the review. It was basically that, all about ways to start reading to your baby or toddler.

I totaled the box to a value of $49.14. I don't think I ever had complained about the value of the box since it's value has always surpassed what I paid for it :) But overall, this month was still good, lots of things that I have already begun to use for E and is not sitting in a corner collecting dust! lol
Wanna give it a go? Click my referral link to get started!

Disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!