August 15, 2013

Unmentionably Cheeky August 2013

So, this is month 3 of one of my favorite subscriptions, Unmentionably Cheeky  :) This isn't so much of a review post as it is just a peek into what you can receive once you decide to subscribe! (For $8/mo + free shipping, this is a no-brainer.) You can view my previous posts here and here.

Delivered via USPS (fast shipping!)

Packaged so nicely.

This month I got undies in pink, purple and black. Each one a different style of super cheeky, lacy and combination with that promise of cheeky-ness.

Another note: They have great customer service and they respond to emails fairly quick. You have the ability to pause your subscription at any time if you feel like you've been getting way too many panties. (No such thing, right?) Also, I have already washed them and everything. They have survived! Still stretchy and comfy as from Day 1. Try them out, you won't regret it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!