August 25, 2013

Sunday Social -- Week 12

Time for another link up with Ashley and Neely for a Social Sunday :)

1. What do you miss most about being a kid? I miss waking up late or waking up to seeing my favorite cartoon shows...I miss the energy I used to have to play video games and do a million things...I miss "me" time. lol
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? I didn't really have a nickname. Except maybe "owl eyes" (no explanation required there) or "that really awkward girl" which is not really a nickname but you could tell what kind of child I was growing up lol
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? The monkey bars. Oh and the slides. I still like sliding when I'm at the water park (or some sort of water park).
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a veterinarian. Lol I love animals :3
5. Did you participate in any school activities? In elementary, not really. By middle school, I joined a science club for all 3 years. Then in high school I went from super nerdy to super fab dancer/flag twirler and back to nerd (I moved like 3 times in my high school years).
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? Well not my parents, but my grandparents have such a great memory for these sorts of things -.- My grandmother specifically remembers where I used to always say "Me first, me first!" for everything. -.- And I mean, EVERYTHING. Oh and I used to laugh at my own jokes. I still do that, actually.


Happy Sunday everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!