June 17, 2013

52 Weeks of Blogging with A Purpose; Show & Tell Monday-- Week 1

I saw this and I thought Why not? So I am linking over for a little Q&A/Show and Tell every week! This week's theme is "Who I am?" I honestly had to think about this one. I couldn't be able to describe myself with just a few words. I am a seriously blob of things and I love it.

WHO AM I? I AM...
...a coffee-addict. I love coffee. Plain and simple. I think of it as my "me" time. I also think of those Snickers commercials "You're not you when you're hungry". Best way to describe me when I haven't had a cup of coffee.
...a drama-addict. I love it and I hate it. But I have enjoyed since my Spanish soap opera days and I haven't turned back since.
...crazy, stubborn, hard-headed and plain dumb sometimes. Yes, I admit it. I warned my husband before he even thought of proposing to me. I am all these things. I'm not proud of it but I've come to terms with my psychotic-ness and I wouldn't want to be anyone different.
...short-tempered and lack patience. -.- Not the best part of me.
...a bit compulsive.
...nerdy and loving it. I still think that the one of the best gifts I ever got was my Gameboy (and rejoice when Edward buys me new games for any of my consoles). I still like to watch cartoons, read comic books and play video games with my husband. I, one day would like to own a game room. And I will. One day.
...not artistic, talented, DIYer or great at anything really. I prefer thinking that I am good at living. And to live, I have been doing it and loving every minute of it.

...a Mom. Hear me roar. I never thought in a million years I would ever be a mom. I seriously honestly believed that I would be a crazy cat lady and live out my life that way. But, now that I am one...I cannot imagine my life any differently.
...a wife. Another part of my life I thought would never happen. Who knew that I would meet the love of my life at a bus stop? And we'd have kids? Yeah, not this one.
...a sister and a daughter. I wasn't the easiest daughter to handle nor was I the best sister. But these are things that shaped me into who I am today. I am nothing without them who have loved me unconditionally after all these years.

For the most part, I am me. A flawed human being who's pretty sure she's been winging everything she does. 




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!