June 20, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts
I am linking up over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom this week for some Thursday Thoughts.
  • ONE MORE DAY! Then I am free at last. At least until August. But still, this is reason to be happy and I really am. :D
  • I stalked the crap out of my Ipsy bag tracking number. I was upset because one minute it was stuck in Kansas, then I saw Orlando and then back to Kansas? What.The.Hell. But it's already on the way to be in my hands by the end of today so YAY. Review time!
  • I'm a very emotional human being (I think that it's stated in the fine print in my genetic code). Yesterday at Crossfit, I found myself hiding my tears because yes, I was really struggling with the WOD(*). I couldn't even finish under the allotted time. I felt weaker than ever and it discourages me a bit. The only victory I can say I had was that I showed up. Which is better than nothing.
  • I think I might stay indoors today. The Heat (basketball) final is today and I don't wanna be out there when (and if) they win. It will be a madhouse. Oh and did I ever mention my sister is a Heat dancer?
Yup. Proudest family moment.
What's on your mind today?



(*)Workout of the day
Disclosure: All links (unless otherwise noted) are links to their respective websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!