June 27, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Yes, it's that time again for another link-up over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom!

- I didn't mention this before but I was disappointed when my class was over because when I calculated my grade, I calculated a C+ (it's a passing grade but does not do well for my GPA). But when I went to check my final grade to be sure that is what I got, I see on my screen a "B". A "B"!
If this is not a reason to celebrate, then I don't know what is.
- I keep getting emails from Carter's for a clearance sale that they are having and I am finding it VERY hard to not drive over to the Carter's by my house and but at least one outfit for each kid. I just can't say no to a sale!
- Florida Supercon(*) is right around the corner. I don't know, I feel like I should be excited (some cast members of the original Power Rangers are going to be there! What!) but this year feels like...since I can only go one day, I'd rather just stay home. <.<
- On that note, Warped Tour is also in July but since we live on the surface of the sun, I'd rather save my skin. (Plus, I don't know if it's just me, but the bands that attend have been rather sucky and not motive enough for me to go.)
- E has recently got into the habit of blowing raspberries as I feed her resulting in a spit/food bath on myself. -.- It's cute but not when I'm on the receiving end.
- I should really harass Edward for a new coffeemaker, specifically a keurig one. That could be my birthday/christmas gift for the year and be done with it. I just want a new coffeemaker D:
- I twisted my ankle during Crossfit and I didn't do the 3 day straight thing. Stupid weak ankles.
- And wait, it's Thursday already?!? Jesus, this week went by way too fast...

Happy Thursday guys :)





(*)For those of you who do not know, FLSupercon is a comic book convention in Miami. Needless to say, you nerd out. lol
Disclosure: Any link (unless otherwise noted) are links to their respective website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!