June 28, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Miami weather, first you are hot. Then you are rainy. Then you are blazing hot and now you are extremely rainy with thunderstorms and everything. Please make up your mind. I do not work well with indecisive people, let alone indecisive weather. -.- Is there a hurricane I am not aware of?
Dear E, I feel like I'm in the singing frog situation where you are babbling away and it looks like you are about to say your first word. As soon as I pull out a camera, you stop. I'd like very much to catch this special moment and you are being silly. Do it for Mommy, please? Pretty please?
Dear Edward, I don't know how else to plead with you about the coffeemaker thing. I promise that this what I really want and it won't sit there in a corner!
Dear JD, I am so proud of you. You behaved like a good little boy at the movie theaters last week when you went to watch Monsters University with your aunt and uncle. AND you behaved extremely well when you were at church with your grandmother. Just, enough with that one piercing scream when you have to say good-bye.
Dear bluum, I can't wait to see what you have in store for E this month! "Little Chompers"? Right on time with the milestones, keep it up!
Dear Friday, you're back! But just like you came back so quickly, you will also end quickly. <.<;
Dear Crossfit, we will see each other again today. Bring it on!





Disclosure: Some of the links are referral links, which of course mean bonuses for you and me. Win-win, right? Otherwise, those links are just links to their respective websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!