June 13, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

  • 8 days left until classes end and I couldn't be happier. I have 8 more chapters to finish before then and I am working overtime!
  • I've got tracking numbers for Edward's gift (coming Friday), Ipsy AND confirmation shipping email from Unmentionably cheeky. I'm so excited! (Christmas, etc.) Can't wait until bluum starts sending out tracking numbers too...(Yes, I stuck with bluum, I think I liked it a lot better...)
  • Hot, then rain, then humidity and then the terrible heat. Miami, make up your mind!!!!! You're killing me here.
  • I still haven't signed JD for the daycare. D: I know, I know...procrastination.
  • Tuesday night, I went to watch "This is the End". Man, oh man. I loved it! I give props to that little Canadian weirdo Seth Rogen. I mean, if you want a good laugh, this is the movie you should see. I shall say no more for the sake of spoilers. 
  • I think I can watch Grey's Anatomy all day...it's competing with my already big obsession with SVU. I know I've watched my fair share of SVU marathons and I love it...maybe small doses is better, for now.
What are your thoughts this Thursday?






Disclosure: All links, unless otherwise noted, are links to their respective websites.

3 comments:

  1. I heard that movie is great! I can't wait to see it (when it comes out on dvd of course)!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that movie too! I need to start making a list of movies to see so I can remember them two years later when they are available at the library without a wait list. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I used to do that a lot! The library was my second home basically when I was growing up. My siblings and I used to take out movies that we had been dying to see so when we got home we'd have a movie marathon

      Good times.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!