June 12, 2013

So What Wednesdays?

It's another edition of So What Wednesdays over at Life after I "Dew" and I am linking up! This week, I'm saying so what if...

  • My three year old knows that Mommy needs her coffee every morning? This morning, he kindly reminded his Daddy to make sure Mommy gets her coffee...I couldn't help but laugh.
  • I keep making different changes to my blog? Like every week? I am looking for that feel, that...look that makes this blog truly mine. Reminds me of how I am unsatisfied with how I look in the morning and I change my outfit like what, 3 times before I walk out that door?
  • I subscribed to yet ANOTHER box this month thanks to Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom. I just had to try it out...For $8? It's a good motivator to give it a go.
  • I ate wings twice this week. Flanigans has really good wings and I especially can't say no to a free meal. <.<
  • Have a big pile of "To do" and I STILL haven't touched it?
  • My house looks like it was designed by a three year old? I guess he really likes it that way because as soon as I finish cleaning, all the toys and crayons and books (and food?!) magically appear on the couch and floor again?
  • All I wanna do today is sit back and watch some Grey's Anatomy?
So what are you saying SO WHAT to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!