June 11, 2013

Never Ever Ever - Week 2


This week I am linking up over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for a Never Ever Ever session. I meant to do this last week for Week 1, but procrastination got the better of me.

Never ever ever...
  • Will I give up coffee...or my carbs. Crossfit, I am sorry and you may keep your paleo diet to yourself. But I won't quit the things I love, I am not a quitter! Portion control is key.
  • Will I love the seasons in Miami. What, we get like a week of fresh/cool air and then 51 weeks of humidity, hurricanes and death by heat stroke? Yeah no.
  • Will I give up my drama shows. Never.
  • Would I like or admit to liking "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". I just can't. It's like one of those cynical shows that makes me feel like WTF am I watching? And reality TV. -.-
  • Would I not take a picture of E. That face is too cute to not share (I think I've said this about a billion times...hahaha)

CUTIE!!!!!!!!!!
  • Would I keep my cool when I know that I have a gift for me. Birthdays? Pfft, I open them before. Christmas? Empty tree.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! I'm a sucker for reality TV! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!