June 10, 2013

Manic Monday

Happy Monday to you all.

- I have had a (somewhat) productive weekend. I've been trying to keep up with this class that has me losing my mind. But I know that I'm not the only one who is a little behind. But good news to this, I am only 11 days away from the end! Hanging in there!

- I finished Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy and I'm already 3 episodes into the second season. It's crazy the lengths I will go to for a little drama fix.(*)

- My little princess finally got her ears pierced! Poor thing, I made Edward be the one to hold her while she got her ears pierced. I've already had to be there during her shots, his turn to hear his little girl in pain! (Damn, I didn't take any pictures...)

- So this week will be not only busy with work and schoolwork but also on getting together things for Father's Day. Edward's things come in the mail this week so I have a lot of sneaking around to accomplish! (Veggie drawer? Last place he will ever look! hahaha!)

That's it for today, how was your weekend?
Blog on readers,



(*) I haven't seen a good japanese show in a while...those are my go-to shows for a good drama fix...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!