May 29, 2013

So What Wednesday?

I'm linking up today over at Life After I "Dew" and I am saying SO WHAT if...

  • I haven't done Crossfit in more than a week. OK, so this isn't all technically my fault. I'm suppose to go through what I call "initiation" before I can do more (it kept getting cancelled). Yes, it's like a cult. I have no idea what I'm doing joining a cult but I need to work on my post-baby bod.
  • I'm behind on my work. I can always catch up...but surprisingly, it isn't my kids fault. School is really taking a toll on me. It's super crazy trying to fit 3 months of a semester in 6 weeks. Who planned these things out!?!
  • I don't even bother to change JD out of his pajamas sometimes. We've got nowhere to go and no one comes over. Simple.
  • I wanna go browse at Target today.
  • I wanted to stay in bed and call off Wednesday until further notice. It's super rainy today, it should be reason enough to call the day off.
  • I don't have a dress for my friend's wedding. I went to the mall on Sunday to find a dress but nothing i liked. When did buying a dress become difficult and why doesn't Target sell nice dresses? Now, there's an idea.
  • I've had two cups of coffee so far. I love coffee...maybe I should switch to tea again?
That's my week so far... what are you saying SO WHAT to?

~ Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!