May 27, 2013

Manic Monday

I sometimes wish Mondays didn't have to be associated with such negativity. But after having time off, I see why going back to the routine is usually a drag.

- I think its time we got JD a dog. He's crazy about them. And I currently have one at my house since my best friend needed a dog sitter until Tuesday. He spent Sunday with my mom, she has a dog named Molly. Need I go on?


- This schoolwork business has been getting a little more difficult to do. The final exam is cumulative, so I'm feeling awfully nervous about the class...


- What is it about moms that as soon as they look comfortable, it's like a sign for the kids to start asking for EVERYTHING?


- On that note, I usually give everything JD needs before I start breastfeeding E. But it's as soon as I sit down to feed her, he wants my undivided attention. I know it's a little bit of jealousy but come on. Give me a break... Is that too much to ask?


- I feel bad that I get so busy with housework, schoolwork, work-work that when it comes to making lunch for us, I feed JD the quickest and easiest things to make. I feel a little less than a mom. But I know that I'm not the only one guilty of this but still. It could be why JD is such a picky eater.


- Saturday night while I was waiting for Edward to come back from work, I was watching a random episode of Grey's Anatomy. I have opened Pandora's Box. Now I have to start from the very beginning...


- 3 AM is not a usual time to be awake. But for AD, anything goes. I am still watching it but I feel like the first time I watched AD, WTH am I watching?


- SVU season finale was a WTF moment. I couldn't believe they would end the season like that! I almost screamed lol. (For the sake of spoiling everything, I'd rather keep it just like that)

- Imho, PF Chang's is a fancier chinese restaurant without the screaming asians in the background.


- My bluum box arrived! Expect a review to be posted soon!



- Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!