May 24, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear E, why are you adorable? I can't believe that you can be so happy after seeing my groggy face (or Daddy's) when I pick you up from your crib. Your smile is contagious! And your giggles? Can make even the grumpiest person crack a smile :)

Dear JD, it hurts when I have to implement a very strict no-liquids-of-any-sort-after-8-so-you-don't-wet-the-bed. But, it's not nice that I have both your sheets and Mommy's sheets to wash because you HAD to have some water. Do you really wanna wear diapers forever?


Dear Edward, I love you. I know that you want the best for me and that you are trying to help me in any way you think would help me. I'm stubborn. Maybe the only help I need from you is for you to grab me and hold me and let me stay comfortable in your arms for a bit. It always helps...


Dear Ipsy, have I mentioned how much in LOVE I am with my new things????


Dear Readers, thank you! I know I link up at blogs that are already very popular and I felt like I was writing to invisible people to the endless world of the internet (not that it really mattered anyway). But, thank you for making me feel that some of my words are not falling on deaf ears. It's exciting for me to see comments, it makes this feel so much more real.



- Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!