May 24, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

Should be called smartphone dump, but I'm linking up to show off a little bit of my adventures :P
1. My poor JD (this was LAST Friday). He was really sick, throwing up and all that ugly jazz. He spent most of the day sleeping which I'm guessing really re-energized the little one cause...
2. I find him Saturday morning COVERED in permanent marker. Oh and my bed too. And me. And Edward. I'm guessing that it happened in the middle of the night. Where he found the Sharpie? Your guess is as good as mine.
3. While I was trying to figure out how to remove all the ink from JD (and my bed which to no avail was I able to remove it.), E was also grumpy because she was very sleepy. Edward started playing the guitar...and there's your result. Sweet lullaby hearing her father play the guitar for her.
4. These two are the sweetest little things to each other. I love how much JD loves his little sister...these are the moments I cherish.
5. E is just so cute.
6. On Saturday (permanent marker incident), we went out for an Aunt's birthday. This is me taking a picture of Edward's food as incentive to hurry up and get to the restaurant or his food will get cold! lol
7. E was just chilling in her little rocker when I noticed she was doing something with her feet. She was grabbing them! Omgosh. I took a few pictures and sent them to Edward. She's getting so big!
8. Feeding time with E! Now that she knows she's growing up so fast, now she thinks she can feed herself. Hm, nice try, you got a long way to go!
9. Now this one, JD CANNOT be growing up so fast. Edward was in Wal-Mart and besides buying him some new crayons (never again -.-), we bought him a dry-erase book for letters. I'm thinking JD is too small for it. Think again Mommy! He took a HUGE interest in the book. He's such a smart cookie...It's nuts (hahaha).
I love taking pictures of E when she's super concentrated on something. It makes me wonder what's going through her mind...


- Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!