May 23, 2013

Citrus Lane May 2013 Review (5 month old)

May 2013 Box
I did not really think too much about this box, nor did I even bother to look too much into what other people got in their boxes this month, didn't wanna ruin a good surprise. (Last month I was stalker-mode so I would have an idea of what I would possibly get.)
First Look

It was neatly packaged which is always nice. First thing you see is a introductory card which included a Happy Mother's Day message for us moms :)

My First Green Toys First Keys ($7.99):
I love being able to get E some new toys. Because let's face it...if I were to keep ALL of JD's old toys...I would have a madhouse. And Edward will not allow such a thing to happen. So, this was a plus in my book.
I'm not much of a "green" person (in the sense that I buy everything organic, etc. I do recycle though and reuse a lot of things) but it was nice to know that this was made of recycled milk jugs. People are doing their part and that's always a good thing.

Dapplebaby Travel size Baby bottle and Dish Liquid ($1.99):

I had never heard of this brand until now. Apparently they sell their stuff in Babies R Us but pfft, like if I ever look for dish liquid or detergent there...<.< The first thing I did, was run to the kitchen to try it out. (I had left a bottle out that I forgot to clean, don't judge me!) And it left it squeaky clean and it didn't leave the powerful smell of liquid soap. :) I may have to buy more...they sell a refill pack so I'll just refill the little travel size one. ^.^

Barefoot Books Bear Takes a Trip ($6.99):

E loves to hear her big brother "read" his books. Although this one in particular since it has to do with being aware with time, may not interest her as much as it would interest JD. [Wonderful part of having two kids...lol]

The Mommy Hook ($9.99):

This box read my mind. I was looking to buy one of these thingys since on E's stroller, there's space but not as much space at the bottom of the stroller as I would like...or JD's for that matter. So this was perfect! I keep it in E's diaper bag just in case I might need it.

Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water ($12.49):

Neither of my kids (knock on wood for E) have suffered from colic. Maybe it's the breastfeeding (E, not JD...he stopped on his own when he was 9 months) but they haven't had that problem. It's a good thing to have anyway for those just in case moments and I like to be prepared.

I totaled the entire box to $39.45 which is not bad considering its $25/mo. I have to say I liked this box much better than the one for JD. Which makes me think that maybe they have better things for babies under 1?


If you wanna try it out, here's my referral link and get $10 off your first box :)
I also got a toddler box this month, check it out!


- Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!