December 10, 2013

Manic Tuesday

~ My, oh my, have I been missing out in the blogging world! Holidays, Christmas posts have surrounded us all. Now I'm not exactly a grinch, Christmas is one of my favorite holidays to participate in. It's the people. I really do think that people have lost the meaning of togetherness and what Christmas really means.
Starting with Thanksgiving. Crazy sales happening at 8:00 Thursday night?! Seriously? Making those poor people work at such an early time that they barely have time to eat and share with their family?! It's ridiculous. I for one, did not do any black Friday (even Thursday, for that matter) shopping. If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.
Of course, if you did holiday shopping on any of those days, I am not going to bash you. Who am I to judge? But I seriously feel for those who worked those days. I've been there. /rant

~ So I am pretty much done with this semester. I have two finals to take on Thursday and good riddance until January.

~ My baby E is sooooo big. She's already taken her first few steps and I am glowing with pride. :D 3 more weeks and she'll be my little one year old. 

~ Speaking of which, party planning committee of one has been working non-stop to make JD's birthday a memorable one. Since he's turning 4, he's ben very vocal about the things he wants for his birthday and who he wants to share his day with. They grow up so fast... I am relieved he hasn't changed his mind regarding the theme. (He chose cars)

~ I honestly tried getting all my holiday shopping in November. -shakes head- Nope. Didn't happen. Going to the mall or other retail places once a week, definitely doesn't cut it. And now, working non-stop on JD's and Emma's birthday parties, yeah, STRESSED TO THE MAX.

~ So I know I didn't post a November bluum box entry. Here was the thing: There were a few items missing from the box and one of them came damaged. I was, of course, a little upset cause that's never happened to me before. BUT, the good people of bluum answered back after 48 hours (yeah, I am guessing they get a lot of emails) and have already sent me a replacement box that is showing up at my door this week! So far I am pleased with their customer service. We'll see what the box has to say about that!

~ Ipsy has already sent me my tracking number after announcing it yesterday that glam bags were shipping. 

Yes! I am loving the things coming to my door, but I wished I could've gotten the NYX lipstick rather than the JCat lip crayon. Oh well, maybe this means I should experiment more with those lip crayons!

That's it for now! How's your Tuesday looking?

Disclosure: Links are referral links, unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!