November 7, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

I'm showing some link-up love over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today and I have a few things to ramble on about.

- Ok, I am not too crazy about spading/neutering your dogs. It's sad. And letting them have one litter is good enough and it's the responsible thing to do what is needed to keep them from multiplying like rabbits.
But, why would you stuff your house full of dogs and allow all the female ones to get pregnant (multiple times, I might add) and as I said, allowing them to multiply like rabbits? It's not healthy and it's unethical. >.<

- Time has flown! E is already 10 months old and she's changed so much... Arg, where did the time go? [Says every mom.]
Halloween <3
- I have neglected my blog. :( Shame on me. I basically update it with my thoughts on the ipsy bags. Hahaha, oh how I love those little bags. I have one too many to be honest.
...and there's my moment of weakness and I'm back to not caring. hahaha :P

- It's been more than a week and I am still recovering from a sore throat. I'm not at 100% yet but I am hoping I will be soon.

- Autumn is such a beautiful time. I get so sad when I see pictures of the fall leaves, snow... It still feels like summer over here in Florida. :( This is what I get for living in Miami.

- November is here and that means early Christmas shopping! :D I'm not crazy, I like starting now because I like to beat the rush and not spend so much money at once. Spreading it out makes me feel like I still have money left over.
..Yup, not crazy.

- I have also been debating what to do for JD's birthday...and E's since their birthdays are like 17 days apart. -.- Wanted to get an early start since I usually fall behind on these things...Any good ideas? Maybe doing it together?

That's it for now! What are your thoughts? Join the link up!

TTGood copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!