August 30, 2013

Five on Friday Link-Up

OK I'll bite. I have always wanted to join up since this week there are plenty of things that I am loving and you all know how much my brain likes to ramble on...

{ONE}

My baby MOVES! She's on the go and no one can stop this unstoppable force! ...Except sleep.

{TWO}
I think I'm getting to the point where Crossfit is the part of the day I look forward to. Which actually is a good thing! I used to loathe and complain about going and now I think of it as a day in the park. A park where I get extra sweaty. lol

{THREE}
The view from my classroom. I know I should be 100% focused on the lesson of the day but seriously. I can't help it if I can daydream a bit and zone out to all the things I am thinking at that particular moment...

{FOUR}
I went to try this for a week. 2 meals for $75/wk delivered right to your doorstep. Healthy eating which tastes SOOO good. I love it! Who knew healthy eating could not taste so bland? It's too good, in fact...

{FIVE}
courtesy of http://www.creativereview.co.uk
MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND! Which also falls with Labor Day weekend so that means party party party! No, not really. 
But it does mean that I get to celebrate being home with the kids and the hubby :) And that is something definitely great to look forward to :D

Have a great Labor day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!