March 24, 2014

Manic Mondays

~Oh gosh, it's been so long since I have posted something other than my Ipsy bags. I gotta say, this school thing has been really driving me up the wall. I am not saying I'm such a great student...but at least, I try.

~As of lately, I have been roaming around the Reddit world and I gotta tell you, that's just another example of how much things there are in the world of the internet. It's overwhelming.

~ JD and E have been acting a lot more like brother and sisters these days. And by that, I mean taking each other's things away, hitting, punching, scratching, biting...name it and I am sure they have done it to each other. I get a little scared sometimes because JD has started to get brave enough to carry enough E and I've seen him just carry her off the couch because she's sitting where he wants to sit. -___-

~ I know I'm only 24, but the other night, my sister-in-law wanted to go out for her 21st birthday (as any 21 year old) and get plastered. My husband was having one of those moments where, since he doesn't really get out much, wanted to stay out all night. Needless to say, we stayed out til 6 AM. I wanted to kill him. -_-;
This pretty much sums him up.
~ Any one up to date on "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland"? Idk about you, but I like it much better than it's original counterpart. I mean don't get me wrong, OUaT was wonderful (1st season) but it lost its spark in season 2. So I just stopped altogether. Maybe it's getting better?

~ We went to the pool after God knows how long. The cuteness of E in a bathing suit  was overbearing. I give you exhibit A:
CUTIE!
~ How was your weekend? Hope you all have a good Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!