November 17, 2013

Sunday Social -- Week 24

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.
I have only worked in four places, two of which consisted of the same thing and currently working as a secretary. The other two were front lead cashier at a supermarket and retail at Bath & Body Works (my favorite job ever, seriously.)

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Dumb and Dumber, Drop Dead Fred and Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged Me.

3. Name 4 places you have lived.
I have never moved from Miami. But I have been in different parts of Miami...(does that count?)

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Pasta Alfredo, Sushi, Ceviche and wings. God, I love wings and beer.

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
Chapstick, eyeliner, wallet and of course my phone. I never go out of my house without these things.

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Bahamas, Washington DC, Disney (hey no matter what, that is still a vacation to me) and different beaches throughout Florida. That part makes me glad that I live here, I have various choices for going to the beach.



1 comment:

  1. I was in the same boat... I've never lived in any other state but WA, really. So I just listed the different cities. Anyway just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!