September 15, 2013

Sunday Social -- Week 15

Sunday Social

1. What is the name if your blog?
Nerd Mom to the Rescue! (I need some more creative ideas...lol)
2. What do you love most about blogging?

I love being able to share ideas and thoughts that run through my head...it's a lot sometimes and I wanna be able to spit it out to those who will listen (err, read).
3. Why did you start blogging?

I started when I was young and it was something I really liked. Now that I'm a mom, I realize that there's a whole lot of us that have things to share and I asked myself "Why not?".
4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?

There's nothing wrong when you have no idea what you are doing. Write because you love it, not because you have to!
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?

I'd like to think I'm still learning!
6. What are three blogs you love?

I follow like there's no tomorrow: Jen from Ramblings of a Suburban Mom; Shanon from Life After I Dew and The Beauty Department

Happy Sunday bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. "Write because you love it, not because you have to!"

    Right. On.

    Thanks for sharing this!

    And Nerd Mom to the Rescue title is the reason I stopped by! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad that my catchy title caught your eye :)

      Delete
  2. Just stopping for a visit via Sunday Social.
    I enjoy blogging for many of the same reasons you listed. It's been wonderful to me new people over the last 8 years that I've been blogging.
    It's also awesome to still be in touch with people I've known over the years too.
    It's been fun visiting your blog. I'm a fan of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she awesome? :P And I agree, blogging is a great way of making new friends and keeping touch with old ones.

      Thanks for stopping by and hope to keep seeing you around!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!