May 6, 2013

Stork Stack May 2013 Review

The box
We were just leaving the house when the box decided to make it's timely appearance. (As I mentioned before, it came earlier than expected!) It probably took forever to look and analyze inside of the box since JD was super excited to see what was in the box...
Logo
Stork Stack is a monthly subscription box (which they call stack) that sends out 5 products for you and baby starting from the third trimester to age three. Every stack is a surprise so you don't pick what you get but that's the fun part! (Referral code for $10 off all the way at the bottom if you're interested to try it out.)


First look
It comes with a introduction card that I didn't post. It has a nice little message about the anniversary stack of this month and also includes the prices, description and where you can get the items that you get in your stack. My box was for a 4 month old girl.


The box's contents
Child's Play International: Wee Willie Winkie - $4.99


When I saw this book, I was thinking, "I should read more to E...she likes it when her big brother 'reads' out loud"...JD, of course, snatched the book from the coffee table and instantly loved it.

Stephen Joseph: Reusable Snack bags - $6.99

E is still too little to be giving her little snacks and stuff like that...the beauty about having two kids is that if it doesn't work for one of them, it's bound to work for the other!

Rabbabu: Educational ball - $6.95

This might have been the winner for both kids. It's super fun to touch, throw, chew, etc. I think JD may have bitten off a piece of it already... -.-
North American Bear Co.: Two-Dees Animals - $16.00

My absolute favorite! When I held it, I was like OH MY. It's super soft to the touch (made of jersey knit which is probably my favorite kind of material) and it's super cute to boot. E was excited to see it and freaked out when she first held it.


Credible Cravings: Nutritious Foods for Moms & Moms-To-Be - $3.00

I am a picky eater. I hate it, I hate that it could be a good reason why JD doesn't like to try new things. I had Hubby try it. He thinks I might be trying to make him take estrogen because I'm secretly a lesbian. -.-
He makes me laugh with his silly comments. I couldn't help but go along with it.

Yeah, I didn't take a picture.
All in all, I didn't really take the time to add it all up, but the value of the contents definitely were worth the price I paid for the box.

I didn't take a picture of it, but it came with a coupon for 20% off from a website called Moxie Jean. I've never heard of them before so my curiosity got the best of me. It's a website where you can buy like-new (brand name) clothing for an affordable price. You can also request a bag to send like-new, outgrown, clothing for either credit, cash or donation. I requested the bag since I have clothes that E NEVER got the chance to use (they have a list of clothes they do not accept, fyi) and JD outgrew some his clothes fast.


See? She loves it :)
You can try a new box today with my referral code FE711AD6 for $10 off! There's no hassle to cancel and you have the option for how long you want to keep receiving the stack (monthly, 3, 6 or 12 months). Click here to check Stork Stack out!
- Mel

Disclosure: This post only has referral links and links to their respective website. I am no way paid for my reviews. This is all a matter of opinion based on the items that come in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I read and appreciate every comment and respond when I can. I usually respond by email, if not, blog it is!